Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is recently launched in Nepal and its price is Rs. 29,999 for 6 GB ram and 128 GB storage variant. This phone has other variants too but in Nepal, only 6 GB ram and 128 GB storage variant is launched.
In Nepal, the price of this phone and redmi note 8 pro is the same on 6 GB ram and 128 GB storage variants, and in other countries, Xiaomi releases this phone before lockdown but in Nepal, it was released after lockdown.
In Box content :
- A phone case ( Useable quality )
- SIM ejecting tool
- Redmi Note 9 pro
- Charger 22.5 watt
- USB type A to type C cable
- 165.8 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm ( Dimension )
- 209 g weight
- Gorilla Glass 5 on both front and back with plastic body
- Dual SIM card slot
- IPS LCD with 6.67 inch
- 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution with 20:9 screen ratio
Processor, CPU and GPU
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G
- Os: android 10 MIUI 11
64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″,
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.1″ 1.0µm
- 5020 mAh Li-PO
- Supports 18-watt fast charger in 6GB ram variant ( But in Redmi note 9 pro max version it support 33-watt fast charger )
6 GB Ram and 128 GB Rom variant Rs. 29,999
The competitor of this phone at this price range is Samsung A21s. But redmi note 9 pro leaves Samsung A21s behind as overall comparison.
Overall this phone is the best choice to buy at this price range, and as compared to other smartphones.